Microdermabrasion Facials (Crystal or Diamond)
Microdermabrasion is mechanical exfoliation that removes the uppermost layer of dead skin cells from the face, chest and hands. For best results, it is recommended you get a series of treatments and use in conjunction with our anti-aging skin care products.
These advanced Microdermabrasion facial treatments encourage the production of collagen and elastin tissue, creating a firmer, more youthful facial contour. Your skin will be smooth and even.
There is no down-time after having microdermabrasion done. It's completely non-invasive and your skin will be beautiful and glowing.
These facials are ideal for all skin types but especially for:
- Mature skin types - Skin lacking firmness and showing the signs of age
- Skin with uneven skin textures
- Skin with visible scarring; including acne scars
- Skin with pigmentation, such as age spots
- Excessive oily skin types
- Cleansing, deep exfoliation and beautiful masque
- Choice of massage: hand and arm, or scalp
- Protective and soothing cream
The Crystal Microdermabrasion is slightly gentler and uses a rapid flow of loose crystals machine-blown onto the skin and removed with suction.
The Diamond Microdermabrasion gives deeper results and uses a diamond encrusted tip applied directly to the skin.
While you will see results with one service, Microdermabrasion is best done in a series of 3 or 6 weekly treatments. Talk to your esthetician about purchasing a series at a lower cost than individual services.
Services are provided at Country Hills & Westsprings locations.
Full Face and Neck $95